1310 South 3rd Street, Louisville, KY
Owner: The Filson Historical Society
BTM Engineering, Inc. teamed with De leon & Primmer Architects, Inc. and MKSK on the Expansion and Renovation of the historic property. Renovations were preformed on the existing 3-story Ferguson mansion and 2-story carriage house located on the 1310 South 3rd Street property. On the adjacent property located at 1309 South 4th Street a new 3-story 20,000 S.F +/- facility containing terrace gardens, archive storage, Digitization, Restoration & Processing room, and Multi-program Lecture Hall. The two sites are tied together by a 24,000 S.F. Plaza that traverses both sites with landscaping and seating walls.