Project Description

Location:
1406 E. Washington Street, Louisville, KY
Owner: Archdiocese of Louisville

BTM Engineering, Inc. teamed with Joseph and Joseph Architects to conduct a Structural Assessment and Report of the 150 year old structure. Constructed in 1866 the historic structure was experiencing lateral shifts of the walls due to the deterioration of the brick and joints. In 1866 the church and it’s towering steeples- the city’s tallest twin spires had been the center of a section referred to as ‘The Point’ and ‘Butchertown’